Monday, October 20, 2008

This Week's Color Challenge


Here is this week's color challenge, Not Quite Navy and Creamy Caramel. Here I stamped the butterflies from the Take Three stamp set in Creamy Caramel. Then I took my Stampin' Write Marker and colored in the 1st and 3rd butterfly with the Not Quite Navy marker. I then stamped the wish definition from the Define Your Life stamp set. The background of the card comes from our Patterns Paper Pack that is available exclusively to our hostesses. Then finishing touches were the taffeta ribbon, the halfback pearls and the scallop edge.

Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. So clean and simple.

Lorraine said...

Stasia, I love your butterflies. The scallop edge and pearls are such a nice touch. Great card.