Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Color Challenge


Well I have to say this week's color challenge was not easy. I am sure my friend Colleen's ears were ringing. The colors were not speaking to me. I decided to make the smallest thing possible with this color combo. The colors are Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter and Blush Blossom. So here is my color combo using Starstruck and the On Your Birthday stamp set. I colored in the stars with my Stampin' Write Markers. I masked off the greeting and stamped on part of the greeting on top of the stars and then the other half on the bottom. I framed the bottom one with the Style Silver. The finish touch was strips of Night of Navy and Handsome Hunter.


Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Cute card Stasia. I have to admit I'm having a hard time with this one too. I'll keep trying.