Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Petal Card

Here's a card I made for my friend Colleen. It uses the Big Shot and the Petal Card Sizzex die. I decided instead of making a making a Petal Card, I would make a mini envelope out of it and a card to go with it. I have to say by doing this, it gave me a great idea for my December holiday class. Mini gift cards and coordinating envelopes. How cute is that! Stay tuned for that one. In the mean time after I made the envelope the card was easy. I used the Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper and put it on the card along with a tiny strip of Real Red card stock. Then I stamped the greeting from the Punches Three stamp set and punched it out with the Scallop Square punch and attached to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then came the scallop edge on the card. On the inside I also put a strip of real red inside.

No comments: