Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's a Wrap

Here are some gift tags I came up with in the search of the one I mass produced for all my Christmas gifts this year. First I started with the Holiday Treasures designer series paper paired up with the Deer Friends stamps. I attached a mini glue dot and put a red pom-pom for the nose. The paper and the Deer Friends was layered on top of punched circles and Coluzzle circles and die cut Sizzex #2. Followed by a strip of read red card stock across the center. I tied a candy candy on top with a piece of wide grosgrain ribbon after punching a hole with my crop-a-dile.



The next one, I decided to do take out the Frosty Day designer series paper. I stamped the snowman image in Chocolate Chip then I pulled out a q-tip and cleaned off the ink on the nose and then with my Stampin' Write marker, I colored in the nose. Same idea was done with this tag, I layered the paper and the image on punched circles, scallop circles, Coluzzle circles and the die cut Sizzex #2. I added a strip of chocolate chip card stock and some bashful blue brads.


The last one was the one I decided to mass produced. I think the 2 sets of large circles did me in on the last two tags. One of them was being done by the Paper Shaper 2 3/4" circle, but the other one I had to pull out my Coluzzle and I have to say I wasn't looking forward to mass cutting out circles with the Coluzzle. Not to mention there was no place for me to write the to and from.



So here is what I came up with. I die cut the with the Scallop #2 , the old olive and then the Bella Rose designer series paper. I cut the Bella Rose in half when I was done. I attached the one half to the old olive scallop and then attached a strip of old olive grosgrain ribbon. As for stamping santa. I stamped him in Old Olive. Then as with the snowman, I pulled out my q-tip, I cleaned off the ink on the hat and then with my Stampin' Write Marker, I colored in the hat with Real Red. Lastly, I colored in Santa's face with Blush Blossom.


I have to say I am almost done wrapping presents. I feel like I am in the home stretch with the major part of the gifts wrapped and the Christmas cards out the door. Now I am hoping to make a few homemade extras for friends.

No comments: