Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love Scrapbook Page


Well I have to say I am loving the new Love You Much bundle. It is a sneak peak to the Spring Summer that you are going to be able to buy very soon. In the meantime, here is a scrapbook page made with the stamp set in the set for this week's color challenge. In the photo are my mom and my newphew this past winter. First I colored in the Love stamp set with my three Stampin' Write Markers with this week's colors: Green Galore, Night of Navy and Ruby Red. As you will see Green Galore very lightly used in this project. The only addition to the Green Galore was the brad in the center of the flower. I punched out the Love with my Paper Shapers 2 3/4" circle punch. I then took out the Scallop Circle #2 and die cut. Next came my polka dot stamp set which I stamped on a strip of white. The finishing touches were the Heart to Heart punches, ruby brads, a scallop border made with the slit punch and strips of ruby red card stock.

No comments: