Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scrapping for my Dad

I was downstairs scrapping the other day. While I was scapping, my dad was looking through a pile of my photos and decided he wanted to take two of the photos. I said sure, but let me do something with them first. I wanted to find a way that he could hold onto them so they don't get scratched up and when he showed them off. So I decided to do a 6x6 pages and put them in the page protector for him to travel with. He really liked this photo with him, my brother and nephew when he was being born. It's 3 generation of Sloma men. The only one missing is my grandfather. Maybe during the holidays we can capture the picture for my dad. As for the scrap page, I used many retired products, Afternoon tea designer series paper, twill chocolate chip ribbon, pewter hodgepodge hardware, even the Soft Sky card stock. The only things not retired were the circluar frame from the Together Forever stamp set with the Lovely Letters S stamped in the center and pewter brads on the bottom of the page.


No comments: