Saturday, January 3, 2009

Color Challenge for this Week


I am just making it for this week's color challenge. This week's colors are Real Red, Basic Black, Silver or Gold. Well I decided to go with the Silver for my card. I have to say the black on this card is very minimal and I needed to color in the stem, so there is another color to this combo. I used the Love You Much stamp set. I stamped in black and colored in the letters and the stem with my Stampin' Write Markers. I then punched the flower from the Trio Flower and put a silver brad through the center. I layered it on top of real red and silver card stock. The background of the card was Real Red Patterns designer series paper. I then made a scallop edge with my punch and put a strip of whisper white. The finishing touch was the Filgree brad.

No comments: