Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Birthday Invitations


I can't believe my nephew is turning one in a couple of weeks. Here is the homemade birthday invitation I made for his special celebration. I started with the Scallop die cut. I printed the invitation on my computer and then cut it out with my Coluzzle. Next came the image from Big Bold Birthday. I stamped the bottom of the cupcake and the candle in Tempting Turquoise. For the frosting, I cut a scallop circle of the Rainbow Sherbert designer paper and cut in half. I then attached the "frosting" with dimensionals. Lastly a turquoise grosgrain bow was attached to the top of the invite with a mini glue dot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you put that one together quick. Yesterday you weren't sure, now today a full card. A really cute B'day card.

Anonymous said...

Really Cute. Wait until you see the cupcake die that is coming ;)