Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly with Afternoon Tea

I decided to pull out the retired Afternoon Tea designer series paper for this gift card and gift bag combo. The card I took a piece of the retired Groovy Guava. I attached a strip of Afternoon Tea on top of the Whisper White and then ran both through the Big Shot with the Clear Circle Sizzex die cut. Then I stamped the greeting from the Yummy stamp set along with a strip of chocolate chip card stock between the two. Next I layered it on top of Sizzex Scallop Circle die cut. Next came the butterfly which I put two pearl half back in the center. The finishing touch came the strip of chocolate chip card stock on the side.

The next thing I worked on was the gift bag. I started with a eyelet border punch that I punched out and attached to a strip of Afternoon Tea. Then I attached the wide chocolate chip grosgrain to the designer paper. Once I did all that that is when I attached the designer series paper to the gift bag with sticky strip so the strip stayed attached and didn't fall off. The finishing touch on the bottom of the bag was the tailored bow. The top of the bag I die cut two butterflies that I covered with designer series paper and chip board. The greeting comes from the On Your Birthday stamp set.

No comments: