Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Easter Tag

For this Easter tag I pulled out the Scallop #2 die cut and my Circle Scissors Plus for the Circle layers. The colors are Barely Banana and Regal Rose. The designer series paper I used was Candy Lane for the background. I pulled out the eggs one more time from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set and colored them in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I masked off the one egg and stamped the second egg so it looks like it laying behind the first egg. I punched a flower from the Flower Trio punch and added a barely banana brad in the center. The flower and the eggs were added to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. The greeting comes from the retired Just so Sayings stamp set. I tied a bow with my wide Regal Rose grosgrain and added it to the tag. These tags are going to make their way on top of the Bromilow chocolate bunnies I bought!

No comments: