Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Countdown to Easter

In the next couple of days, I'll be counting down the days to Easter with tags, card and treat holders. So here's the first one. I was in Babys R Us and I was getting a little something extra for nephew for Easter. Looked around for a gift bags, found large ones but they were going for 5$. As I got to the register I found this great large "green" bag at the register for $1.50. How great is that. It's a lot more sturdy than the gift bags. So I decided to dress it up with a homemade gift tag. So since it was a big bag, I decided to pull out a my Sizzex Serif Essentials Die Cuts. For the side I made an eyelet border in the Almost Amethyst and laid a piece of the Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper. I then stamped the eggs from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set. I colored them in with Stampin' Write markers and adhered them to the tag with Stampin' Dimensionals. Lastly, I made a hole with my Crop-a-dile and tied a white taffeta bow.


No comments: