Saturday, May 30, 2009

Twins are born



A good friend of mine had twins, a boy and a girl. I made these projects for a while ago for her and I am finally getting around to posting them. I have to say all the projects use a combination of so many retired products. I am just happy to have all these on hand since I it was really hard to come up with some thing for twins, nevermind a boy and a girl. So first came the background paper, the retired Spring Fling. Next came the greeting from the Think Big stamp set stamped in Sage Shadow. I then stamped the safety pins from the Mini Mates stamp set. It's a boy and It's a girl from from the So Many Saying stamp set. I punched them out with the square punches and layerd them onto Sage Shadow. The last touch was the strip of Sage Shadow and pretty in pink and bashful blue buttons.


I also made her a little brag book. I used my friend Colleen's Sizzex tag punch along with some Afternoon Tea paper, some chip board and some Soft Sky paper. The front I decorated with a Chipboard heart I made with her old Sizzex hearts and Pink Pirouette paper. I stamped the booties from the Buggies and Booties stamp set onto the heart as well as the greeting from the set. The finishing touches were the chocolate chip button and the Pink Pirouette ribbon I tied around the ring.

No comments: