Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Holiday Mini Sneak Peak

Here is a tag I made for my favorite guy to put on a little gift I gave him. It is using my favorite new stamp set, Sweet Centers, from the Holiday Mini. Yes, that is a Sweet Treat cup that fits perfectly inside the heart center. The cups fit inside a flower, an ornament, a spooky greeting and hot air balloon. More to come on those in days to come, but for now here is my sweet treat for my sweetie. By the way Skittles are the perfect size to put inside the cups! Also I just wanted to add, loving the fact we have the wide black grosgrain ribbon in the catalog!

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Set: Sweet Centers, Just so Sayings (retired)
Ink: Real Red and Basic Black
Paper: Real Red Patterns Pack (retire), Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups, Black Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Brads
Tools: 1 3/4" circle punch, Scallop Square Sizzex and Big Shot

Special touches on this tag: I adhered the pattern paper on top of the Real Red card stock so that way the tag for a little more support. The 1 3/4" punch was used for the center of the cup and the cup fits beautifully inside.

No comments: