Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge


This week's color challenge is Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. At first I wasn't sure how it was going to come out. I had my hesitations with these colors. In the end I am very happy outcome. Here is my niece this summer on the beach.
Ingredients to Make the Page:
Paper: Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit, Whisper White, Tall Tales Designer Series Paper, So Saffron
Accessories: Latte Designer Buttons, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Timeless Type Sizzlet Alphabet, Sizzex Clear Circle, Sizzex Star, Swirly Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die
Special Touches on the Page: I used the negative image from the Swirly Sizzlets for an accent as well as a strip of adhesive die cut from the Simply Scrappin' Kit. The points of the sun came from the points of the star I cut out. A tailored bow finishes the page.

No comments: