Saturday, September 12, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge

Well I am back among the living again. I needed a few days to recoop from the craziness that has been happening in my life. We had my sister's wedding this past weekend. I swear I was just not getting enough sleep. I wish I could sleep past 8 just so I could catch up. It got to the point I was actually hoping I could sleep until 8, I was waking up at 7. Here is this week's Inkredible Challenge: Old Olive, Really Rust, Sahara Sand, and Bashful Blue.

Ingredients to make this card:
Stamp Sets: Wings of Friendship
Ink: Old Olive, Really Rust, Bashful Blue
Paper: Juntos Designer Series Paper (retired), To the Nines Speciality Designer Series Paper , Very Vanilla
Accessories: Vanilla Styled Hodgepodge Hardware, Pretties Kit, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Designer Label punch, Eyelet Border Punch

Special Touches on this Card: I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in the image. I stamped the bird seperately and cut him out and attached him to the card with dimensionals.

1 comment:

Kelly Mahoney said...

Very Nice Stasia!!! I really like it lots!