Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge


This week's Inredible Color Challenge is Really Rust, Sage Shadow and Mellow Moss. I decided to use my bird chipboard finally for this challenge. It's been sitting on a shelf for a few months. I got the inspiration from a new thing that will be in the occasions mini come January 1st. I won't say what it is, but I have to say it is awesome.


Ingredients to make the project:
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss
Paper: Chocolate Chip and Outlaw Designer Series Paper (retired), Mellow Moss
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons
Tools: Boho Blossom and Scallop Circle Punch, On Board Tweet, Big Shot, Naturally Serif, 5/16" Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brad, Sizzlet, QuickCuts Board and Sizzex Swirl that I got a local craft store, Cutting Mat, Hobby Knife, Stamping Sponges, On Board Chipboard, Crafts Scissors


Special Touches: I attached the designer series paper on chipboard bird and then for the big piece I was able to cut around it. The smaller wing, I cut around with my hobby knife. The beak and the legs I sponged on ink. The legs I trimmed with my craft scissors they were a little too long for the project. I attached some mellow moss card stock on chipboard and then ran it through the Sizzex for the swirl. I sponged the edge of the Quick Cuts with Mellow Moss ink and then adhered the designer paper on top in the center. Using my Craft Scissors, I cut the fastner portion of the brads and attached the corduroy buttons with mini glue dots.

No comments: