Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge

Moxie Fab World has this great challenge: Tuesday Trigger Girly Gingham and Perky Pompoms. See the picture below for the fabulous inspiration. I have to say I couldn't resist this challenge only because of the colors. I love Red and Yellow together. So bright and so cheerful. I decided to make a cute little caddy. You can easily but some treats inside, but I think I am going to put mine on my desk at work to put odds and ends. It is made by putting two Box #2 Bigz XL Sizzex together.
Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy, Best Wishes & More
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper (retired), Whisper White
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, 5/8" whisper white jumbo brad
Tools: Flower Layers Sizzex, Box #2 Bigz XL Sizzex, large oval punch

No comments: