Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tropical Party Treat Holder



Okay I have to say I totally changed this project up, I think the only thing I kept was the Top Note on top which was okay with me. The project they gave me I left disassembled and now I have the template and the dimensions. Not only were all the projects cut, but scored as well.
The best part of this project was the thin strip of card stock that made a little pocket for you to put your cello bag in!

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets: Tropical Party
Ink: Old Olive, So Saffron
Paper: Island Oasis Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Gold Brads, White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Sizzex, Oval Sizzex, Crop-a-dile

1 comment:

PawwPadd said...

This is so creative and cute! Very nice treat holder! I'd love to take one of these home from a party! Thanks for sharing.