Monday, September 6, 2010

Inkredible Color Challenge


This week's color challenge is Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral and Garden Green. Since Ballet Blue and Cameo Coral are retired, I decided to substitute those colors with Pacific Point and Regal Rose. I have to say I love the way this color challenge came out. I am also happy the last time my friend Colleen came over she showed me how to make these adorable flowers. It was super easy! Thank you Colleen!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets: Cheap Talk
Ink: Pacific Point, Garden Green, Cajun Craze
Paper: Pacific Point and Regal Rose Patterns Designer Series Paper, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones from a local craft store, Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools: Large Oval Punch, Extra Large Flower Punch

No comments: