Monday, December 20, 2010

Cute Little Holiday Aprons

I just couldn't resist making these cute little aprons to put some holiday treats. I made them to hang as gift tags on baskets, gift bags and to put on top of presents. I was totally inspired by this blog post and these fabulous holiday aprons.

The only thing I changed is that I did not make a special insert for the apron. I was in mass production mode, so I just glued a piece of designer series paper to the entire top side of the apron and just cut the top of the apron shape. For the bottom instead of cutting an extra 4.25" x 2" and attaching it to the front. I actually increase the pattern by another 2" and then folded the bottom up and stapled right where the bows covered up to make the pocket.


Here is my version and the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Sweet Season, Got Treats
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper: Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Wide Oval Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile, Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Stapler

No comments: