Monday, March 28, 2011

7 years Stampin' Up!


Wednesday, March 30th , will be 7 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! I can't believe it's been 7 years. So many wonderful things have come to me and have happened in that period of time. I have to say it is by far one of the best decisions I have ever made. So many friendships have been made in that time. I can't imagine what life was before homemade cards and cherished scrapbook pages were brought into my life. Never underestimate what a homemade item will bring into your life.

For my anniversary, I would like to donate 10$ for every Sale-a-bration order placed between now and Wednesday, March 30th to the American Red Cross who dedicate their time and efforts on helping the world in their disaster reliefs. Stampin' Up! has brought me so many wonderful gifts and I would like to return the gift by giving back to those you are in need. For every 50$ order, you get to pick FREE products! Stock up on adhesives, scrapbook albums or treat yourself and get yourself some punches! We have 55 punches!!!

Click here to start shopping and choose your rewards at the end of your shopping trip for every 50$ purchase and 10$ will be donated by me to the American Red Cross.

Click here to see other projects made with Sale-a-bration products made on my blog. So don't delay, March 31st is the last day to Sale-a-brate!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary Stasia, So glad we became friends. Natalie