Monday, March 28, 2011

Sale-a-bration Petal Cone

Here is my second favorite Sizzex die that we have come out with recently. This is our amazing Petal Cone die. It is so easy to overlook it in our Occasions Mini, but by far one of the most versatile. You are going to see many, many more projects using this project. I have just scratched the surface on using it. I have seen so many great ideas. Here is a super simple project with such a wow factor.

It is a Sale-a-bration Ice Cream cone made with the die. Super easy and super cute. For $32.95 how can you beat it! It makes great boxes, take out boxes, treat holders, heart shaped cards, Easter baskets, banners, etc. Don't worry more ideas will come, this list is just to wet your whistle.

Click here to purchase your Petal Cone die.

Ingredients to make the card:
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Petal Cone Sizzex, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Sizzex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I purchased the die. I can't use to use. Thanks Stasia for the idea. I need to make some ice cream cones.


Wanda