Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tasteful Trim Sale-a-bration

We have this amazing Sizzex die! Check it out below. It is called Tasteful Trim. It comes with 4 amazing borders. I can't tell you how many times I have used this Big Shot die. It has come in so handy when I mass produce cards and projects. Since you can lay down at least 3 pieces of paper, you have so many beautiful borders with one turn of the Big Shot wheel. Just think of all the time you save not punching out borders!

So for $42.95, you get 4 borders and endless amount of borders! Click here to purchase your Tasteful Trim Sizzex. Click here to see all the projects I have made with the Tasteful Trim Sizzex on my blog.

Here is my Tasteful Trim Sale-a-bration card! How super fun and easy is this card! I just layered the trims made with the amazing Sale-a-bration designer series paper and added some buttons!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets; Thank You Kindly
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Pack, Whisper White
Accessories: Miscellaneous Buttons, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

How I love this card...just looks like fun!