Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome Little Onesie

Here is an new twist on on old favorite.   I remember making these little onesie for my niece's baby shower.   I still have pretty in pink scraps from making her shower invites and baby scrapbook pages!   Click here to see the onesie!

Good friends of mine adopted a little boy and I couldn't wait to make a cute little card to send off to them.    I just love the little turtle guy from the Summer Splash stamp set.

To make the cute little circle borders, I cut a larger circle with my circle cutting system and then attached it to the card and punched out the cutouts with the 1 3/4" circle punch.

Here are the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set:   Summer Splash, Welcome Little One
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery
Paper:   Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories:   Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pearls
Tools:   Oval Sizzex, Big Shot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Cutting System

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

LOVE this onsie! it is so unusual and totally today! My daughter is expecting a little boy next month. This is the PERFECT card to make for her. Thanks so much for sharing!!