Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Inkredible Color Challenge

Here is this week's Inkredible Color Challenge:   Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery.    I wasn't sure when I first started making the card how it was going to turn out, but I am happy with the end result.   I used an Inkspirations Sketch for the card.

Ingredients to make the card:  
Stamp Sets:   Summer Splash, Something to Celebrate, Tropical Party
Ink:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery
Paper:  Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Certainly Celery Patterns Designer Series Paper, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories:   Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon
Tools:   Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

What a great card! I didn't buy this set but maybe I should have. Like the layout too!