Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stamping Royalty Photo Inspiration

After Stampin' Royalty Vacation, we are back with a photo inspiration.    I read this quote just recently and it really struck a chord with me.   I decided to make a wall hanging so I can see it and remind myself to create my life and not spend so much time figuring it out.

You have until next Monday to join in the fun. The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, August 15th. Hope you can join us!


Ingredients to make the wall hanging:
Stamp Sets:   Nature Walk
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise
Paper:   Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Dazzling Diamonds, White Organza Ribbon, Pretties, Very Vanilla Designer Buttons
Tools:  Lace Ribbon Punch, Crop-a-dile

Special Touch:   I mounted the pattern designer series paper on the chipboard backing that is left over from the designer series paper packing to make it a little more sturdy.

1 comment:

Jenn Picard said...

Love this quote! Great job with the inspiration challenge for this week.