Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stamping Royalty Sketch Challenge

Here is this week's Stamping Royalty Sketch challenge.   I decided to turn the sketch into a gift bag.    I pulled out one of my oldest Stampin' Up! stamp sets, Stippled Shells.   I love this set.    This is a perfect example of how you need to get stamp sets that are retiring.    There has not been one quite like in the last 7 years.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, August 22nd. Hope you can join us!


Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:  Stippled Shells, Bold Blossom
Ink:   Pretty in Pink
Paper:   Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series
Accessories:   Dazzling Diamonds, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Pretties
Tools:   Scallop Trim Border Punch

3 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Stasia
Great bag, I loved that set, stippled shells! Just wanted to say "hi" and it is nice being a Stampin' Goddess with you!

Jenn Picard said...

Wow Stasia, that stamp set is beautiful., I had never seen it before. I just love how you created a gift bag with the sketch and the colours are so pretty.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Love the pink and white, Stasia. It really works with those beautiful shells. That's a set I never purchased and it haunts me! LOL! Happy to be on the team with you!

Hugs,
Brandi