Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stampin Royalty Photo Inspiration

This week Stamping Royalty brings us a photo inspiration!  How yummy are these cupcakes!!!   I love the color combination.   I have to say pink and brown is one of my favorites!  

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, September 19th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:  Simple Birthday Thanks, So Very
Ink:  Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Early Espresso Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Early Espresso Button, Early Espresso Brads, Pearls
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot,  Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Great job Stasia! I love that jumbo cupcake, I can not give it up!!!

Jenn Picard said...

Love the gift bag! And I agree with Carrie I just had to hold on to that image too.