Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mojo Monday #224

Here I am back with the Mojo Monday sketch.    I have to say I love pennants of all shapes and sizes.    So this sketch was right up my alley.

Here is our fun designer series paper, Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper!

So I am sure to get questions on how I made my little bow with the ribbon.  I tied the bow my first bow went I tied the ribbon around the card.  I then made a 2 more freestanding bows.  I layered the bows one on top of the other and and put a mini glue dot in between each one to keep them in place.   The last touch was the rhinestone on top.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Pennant Parade, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Calypso Coral Patterns Designer Series Paper, Blushing Bride Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Rhinestones, Everyday Enchancement Ribbon & Brad Pack
Tools:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Circles #2 Sizzex, Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch

No comments: