Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stampin Royalty Color Challenge

This week Stamping Royalty brings us a color challenge.    The colors are:  Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake.  

The only thing I knew going in was that I wanted to use my retired chipboard for the challenge.    So I went digging through my retired chipboard letters to try and find something that I could use.   I came up with me & u.    I then went on to use the bird from the On Board Tweet chipboard to trace out the birds and use it as a pattern.   So don't throw out your chipboard when you are done, you so can use the empty spaces for patterns.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, January 23rd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Sets:  Build a Blossom
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:   Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  On Board Tweet Chipboard, Retired Chipboard Letters, Tangerine Tango Button, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/16" Whisper White Brads, Googlie Eyes
Tools:  Mat Pack, Paper Piercer,  Blossoms Petal Builder Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

This is an adorable page!! Love the birds. SO CUTE!

Hugs,
B.