Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge

Here is this week's Stamping 411 sketch.   As always I made it my own.   I pulled out one of my favorite designer series paper, Bella Rose.  If Stampin' Up! ever re-releases designer series paper, I hope they do this one!!!

Here are some potential measurements for you to try out this week.
Base Layer: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded in half at 4 1/4"
Layer 2: 5 x 3 3/4"
Layer 3: 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
layer 4: 3 1/2 x 2 1/2"

Ingredients to make the card:
Paper:  Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Vintage Flowers, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls
Tools:  Timeless Type Sizzlets, Hearts Collection Framelits Die, Big Shot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! That ribbon treatment is totally awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Selene Kempton said...

I love that big heart and that designer paper! Beautiful job with the sketch this week.