Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stamping Royalty Sketch Challenge

This week Stamping Royalty brings us a sketch challenge.   When I saw the sketch I just knew I wanted to make it into a scrapbook page.   Here are my parents on their wedding day.  I just love this photo.
I used my hobby knife to cut around the floral image in the corner and inserted my photo under it.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, February 20th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Paper:  Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper, Soft Suede Patterns Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla

Accessories:  Vintage Flowers, Crumb Cake Buttons, Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Hobby Knife, Island Floral Sizzex, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Big Shot


1 comment:

Colleen said...

Very pretty!!