Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Have you been on Pinterest!

If you haven't been out there, I am completely suggest taking a minute to check it out.    It is inspiration overload.    So many amazing ideas.    As someone described, it is like getting a new magazine every time you visit.      It is totally like a magazine.    You can look at what others have pinned and then if you like it you can pin on your board to reference it another day.   It's kind of like ripping pages out of magazine, but so much better.      If you are out on Pinterest already, please feel free to "follow" me and then I would love to "follow" you in return and see what amazing things you find.   Also you can put a button on your Internet Explorer toolbar where you can pin things you find on web pages all over the Internet. 

I have one board dedicated to scrapbook pages I love, paper crafting ideas, punch art, sketches and even one on tips for crafting.       And that is just the crafting, I also have seen great food ideas, decorating, etc.

Click here to see my Pinterest!    I completely suggest Tips for Crafting Board, lots of great ideas for punches.

No comments: