Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thanks a Latte

So I am so loving this week's Inkredible color combo.    The colors are:  Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink.

So I decided to make my own latte cup for.   I have seen these all over the blog world and Pinterest and decided to make my own.   It is totally free form cutting.  I am actually impressed that it came out okay.  I am so use to using my paper cutter for making straight lines!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Paper:   Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  5/16" Whisper White Brads, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Button from a local craft store
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Heart Punch, Timeless Type Sizzlets, Small Heart Punch

1 comment:

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

That's really adorable!