Monday, June 25, 2012

Color Throwdown #197

Here is this week's color throwdown.   This week's colors are:   Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze and Kiwi Kiss.    I have to say I was drawn to the colors.   

I have to say I am loving this beautiful Pleasant Poppies stamp set.   So simple and elegant.    I can't believe it, but I acutally sold my Kiwi Kiss colors so the only thing I had left was the retired Walk in the Park designer series paper.   I actually used the Lucky Limeade paper and I have to say it was pretty close to the retired Kiwi Kiss.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set:   Pleasant Poppies, Perfectly Penned
Ink:   Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
Paper:   Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper, Vellum
Accessories:   White Buttons, Pearls
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Butterfly Punch from a local craft store

1 comment:

Shari said...

This is a very pretty card. I really love poppies, and I love the clear little butterfly you added to this, very clever embellishment.