Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome Isabella

I happy to announce a new addition to my family.   My little niece was born on Friday morning, little Isabella Sophia.    Such a little cutie.   Just a perfect little angel.  The larger butterfly I free form cut using the smaller butterfly as a pattern for cutting.   The banner was made by cutting paper into small squares and making triangles.

Here is the card I made for as well as the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Itty Bitty Banners, alphabet from the local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Regal Rose, Whisper White, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Black Pearls from a local craft store, Black Button.
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Birds & Blossoms Sizzlets, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Sizzex

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my this is such a sweet baby card! Congratulations! So fun to have a new little one in the family!