Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week's Inkredible color challenge is Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand.    I have to confess I had a little trouble figuring out what I was able to do with this color combo, but then I finally thought of the cute owl punch and inspiration hit.

Here is my gift bag along with the ingredients to make it:
Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Sahara Sand
Paper:   Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Button, Googlie Eyes
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Coluzzle Cutting System, Owl Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

1 comment:

cyndy said...

Stasia, very cute, thanks for sharing