Friday, September 14, 2012

My First Isabella Scrapbook Page


Here is one of the many scrapbook pages I am sure to be making for my niece, Isabella.   She was born in June and I can't believe it's taken me this long to create a scrapbook page for her.   Here is here a photo from her one month photo shoot.   I used the Jumbo Sticky Rounds from the holiday mini and made those beautiful flowers.   Once I started I could not believe how quick and easy those flowers came together.   Such great embellishments on any project.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Paper:   Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Vellum, Pink Pirouette Patterns Designer Series Paper, Designer Series Paper from a local craft store
Accessories:   Jumbo Sticky Rounds, Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls and Buttons from a local craft store, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon, Chipboard Stickers from a local craft store
Tools:  Border Punch from a local craft store, Blossoms Petal Punch, Corner Rounder from a local craft store, Butterfly Punch from a local craft store

No comments: