Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stamping Royalty Sketch Challenge



This week Stamping Royalty brings us a sketch challenge!   I have to say I love this week's sketch!!!   I had to make a first birthday card.    Since this is a card that I am giving and I don't have to mail I thought made I could make the great rosette and really embellish it! 

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Monday, September 24th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Poppy Parade
Paper:   Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, Chipboard
Tools:  Scoring Tools, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Large Scallop Punch, Circle Cutting System, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Doily Sizzlet, Corner Rounder, Simple Numbers Sizzex

No comments: