Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yahoo!!

On October 6, we celebrated World Card Making Day.   I spent the day stamping and creating lots and lots of cards.   In fact I made 20 cards total.   I had a great time participating in the Fiskateers challenges.   Today, the released the list of winners of the days challenges!   I won in the Sing, Sing a Song challenge.    So exciting, I even get prizes in the mail coming my way!   Yeah!  

So here is my card and the song of choice is "Baby It's Cold Outside".    I love that song.  It always reminds me of the movie Elf. 

Here are the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Make a Mitten and a stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Baja Breeze
Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Snow Fesitval Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Silver Cord
Tools:  Corner Rounder from a local craft store, Labels Collection Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments: