Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week Inkredible color challenge is Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip.   I knew if I tried hard enough I would come up with a Christmas card with these fun colors.    I decided to make my own DSP for the candy cane.   I cut strips of Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo and then punched out the candy cane.   The sentiment is from a personalized stamp set that I had made.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Personalized stamp set
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Button from a local craft store
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Corner Rounder, Gingerbread Man, Candy Cane and Holly Punches from a local craft store

No comments: