Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tags, You're It! - Tags!

This week Stampin' Royalty is a theme challenge:  Tags, You're It! - Tags!    I decided to take the tag and make it an embellishment for my card.     It is a card for my niece's christening.    The special touch I did to the card was the layered flower.   The bottom layer was a pretties flower.   The second flower is a prettie glued onto a piece of paper and then I punched it with the Boho Blossom punch.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) December 3rd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Buggies & Booties, Special Blessings
Ink:  Perfect Plum
Paper:  Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Perfect Plum Prints Designer Series Paper, Lace Doilie
Accessories:  Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Pretties
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Two Tags Sizzex, Big Shot, Boho Blossom Punch, Corner Rounder, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments: