Friday, May 3, 2013

Another Summer Silhouettes

Here is another Summer Silhouettes card I made with this week's Inkredible color combination.   The colors this week is:  Raspberry Ripple, Pacific Point and Lucky Limeade.   So it appears I can not read!   I read Rich Razzleberry instead of Rapberry Ripple.  Oh well, the card has been made and the post is started.   So image the flowers in Raspberry Ripple instead!   So the circle on the card I cut out with my Coluzzle Cutting System.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Summer Silhouettes, Something to Celebrate, Family Reunion
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point and Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pacific Point Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Jumbo Brads
Tools:  Coluzzle Cutting System, Scallop Border Punch

1 comment:

Momo said...

Hi Stasia,
gorgeous card! I love it and the stamp set summer silhouettes, too.
If you want to see my cards with it, please click here!
Have a nice day and
maybe see you
greetings
Moni