Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher's Appreciation Week

Here's to the start of Teacher's Appreciation Week.

Here is a great card I found on Pinterest and I wanted to make my version for Teacher Appreciation Week.

I was also excited to be able to do the chalkboard effect!!   How super easy is it.    A little craft ink and black card stock and we are on our way. 

I know I am a crazy person.   I tried to find a sticker or stamp with an apple on it my collection, but didn't have much success.   So the apple is totally free form cut out.   I have to say I actually impress myself when I am able to make something on my own. 

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Thank you Kindly, Family Reunion
Ink:  Whisper White
Paper:   Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade, StoryTime Designer Series Paper, Well Worn Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Baker's Twine, Sticker from a local craft store
Tools:  Petite Pennants Builder Punch, 3/4" Square Punch

No comments: