Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stampin Royalty Photo Inspiration


This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a photo inspiration.     I was completely drawn in to the hexagon wall and the wonderful pillow in the photo.    I was sending out cd's of the pictures I took at convention to my roommate, so I decided to dress them up and make a CD sleeve to send them in.     

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) August 19th.
Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Set:    SU Statement of the Heart
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Regal Rose Patterns Designer Series Paper, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls
Tools:   1 3/8" Square Punch, Corner Rounder, Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder

No comments: