Monday, October 21, 2013

Inkredible Color Challenge

So I am running a week behind on the color challenges.   Last week's Inkredible Color Challenge was Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo.

These colors made me think of autumn and all the blossoms in those rich beautiful colors.

I decided to polaroid the Field Flowers.   I have to say I just love this trend.   It just makes me SMILE.

Since I didn't have chevron paper with very vanilla in it.   I decided to make my own by stamping the Oh, Hello stamp set and then punching out my butterfly from the stamped oval.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Oh, Hello
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo
Paper:  Very Vanilla
Accessories:   Corkboard, Button and Polaroid from a local craft store, Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape, Pearls
Tools:   Elegant Butterfly Punch

No comments: