Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Inkredible Color Challenge

Now I am all caught up with my color challenges.  This week's Inkredible color challenge is:   Pumpkin Pie, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar.    I know these colors would have been perfect for a pumpkin card, but I decided to go against the grain and come up with a card that I could put in my card stash to use for a future use.   Let's just say I don't have too many reasons to send Halloween cards.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Affection Collection, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:   Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:   Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Crisp Cantaloupe, Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Vintage Buttons, Very Vanilla Buttons, Pearls from a local craft store
Tools:   Framelit Die, Border and Butterfly Punch from a local craft store


No comments: