Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Color Challenge



This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a color challenge:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Marina Mist and Tangerine Tango.   I wasn't sure if I would be able to come up with something with these colors, but I kept stamping, punching and adding and this is what I came up with!   I also added a touch of Old Olive to the project.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) October 14th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Feel Goods, Hello Lovely
Ink:   Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist
Paper:   Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper,  I Am Me Designer Series Paper, Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Doily, Vintage Buttons
Tools:   1" Circle Punch, Circle Cutting System, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Decorative Label Punch

No comments: