Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fall Inspired Coffee Cups

 
A had some paper scraps leftover from a card I made for a few weeks ago.   After all the hard work of making my own designer series paper, I couldn't throw it out.    So here are the paper scraps on my fall insired coffee cups.     I have to say I love how the card came together.    This card was the perfect birthday card for my aunt, who loves her D&D coffee.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:    Perfect Blend, Label Love
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Cajun Craze Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Button from a local craft store
Tools:  Artisian Label Punch, Corner Rounder from a local craft store, Big Shot, Alphabet Press Textured Embossing Folder, Border Punch from a local craft store, Small Heart Punch

No comments: