Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Winter Theme

This week Stampin' Royalty brings us a Winter theme.    I love all the banners that are out there made with the amazing Build a Banner Simply Created Kit.    Here are some of the fabulous ideas I found on Pinterest.

I decided to make a banner that doubles as a holiday card holder.  I get so many beautiful photo cards in the mail and I new I needed to come up with something that display them.   So here is my photo holiday card holder banner.      I knew it was something that I would hopefully hold onto for years, so I just kept embellishing and here is the end result.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) December 2nd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the banner:
Stamp Sets:   Festive Flurry
Ink:  Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Crochet Trim, Antique Brads, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Gold Embossing Powder, Burlap Ribbon, Seasons of Style Designer Washi Tape, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Build a Banner Simply Created Kit, Pearls
Tools:  Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun

No comments: